Areas of Practice
International trade transaction
- Setting up of infrastructure and an office of representation for your company in the desired region where you are looking to do business.
- Assistance with local bureaucratic processes in opening your business in the identified territory.
- Assistance with obtaining appropriate licensing, certifications, and permits to conduct your business and to buy/sell your products in the identified territories.
- Lobbying your interests at the top government levels to facilitate desired transactions.
- Assistance in the bidding processes and tenders.
- Security services for your organization and its members.
- Brand Positioning & Marketing Services.
- Investment/Project Analysis.
setting up shop in the region
- Due Diligence Services.
- Business Facilitation through local trade license (EAST AFRICA)
- Resident/Employment Visas (EAST AFRICA)
- Provision of local office address (EAST AFRICA)
- Personal and Corporate Security.
- Lobbying, Public Policy & Government Relations Services.
- Regulatory Clearance – Certification, Permit & Licensing.
- Customs Clearance and Services.
- Labor Organization and Employment Services.
- Dispute Resolution, Arbitration and Litigation.
- Personal & Freight Transportation Services